How to Become Loan Agent: DSA Loan Agent in India
A Loan Agent’s job is to assist customers in obtaining a loan when they need one. They connect you with a lender, handle the initial process, and oversee the crucial components of a money loan. They also gather and verify documents to assure their legitimacy.
Direct Selling Agents, or DSAs, are another term for loan agents. Their primary goal is to link people in need of money with loan providers and guide them through the process. They are also in charge of performing the necessary checks to ensure that the people applying for the loan follow the rules. All parties are participating in the process benefit as a result of this. Eligibility criteria, required paperwork, qualification requirements, etc., must all be reviewed before becoming a DSA loan agent, and this article addresses all of your questions.
Eligibility Criteria –
- To work as a loan agent for DSA. You don’t need a degree in banking or finance to work in this field.
- Anyone, salaried or not, can apply to work as a DSA loan representative.
- You must be well-versed in the subject.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have a positive credit history and a high CIBIL score.
Role of a DSA loan agent –
Several banks and fintech firms hire Loan DSAs, allowing them to work at their speed and for various hours. Bank DSAs are self-employed individuals with complete control over their working hours. However, they must make contacts and deliver loan leads to the banks. Loan agents typically sell mutual funds, home loans, personal loans, business loans, and other loan services as part of their overall profile.
A fundamental task of any DSA is to collect the appropriate documentation and conduct primary checks. When submitting a loan application, they must follow a specific procedure. The request is then forwarded to the bank or NBFC with which they are affiliated. Loan DSA officials are also in charge of assisting the local bank branch or office and the applicant until the loan application process is completed. It speeds up the entire procedure and saves the bank a significant amount of time.
The bank/financial institution for whom you are applying as a Loan DSA will supply you with a guidebook or a training program. The method and documentation required for each loan type given by the bank with whom you are working will be explained to you. You will quickly learn these methods and begin earning a commission from the loan applications you forward to the bank branch with which you are affiliated.
You can become a lending agent even if you have no prior experience. If you wish to, you can work on your own. You will assist these consumers in obtaining loans, from filling out the application to completing other documentation. If you’re not sure about working for yourself, you could try working for a bank or a mortgage company. You will assist potential clients in locating funds as a loan agent. If you choose to work as an employee, you will not be required to obtain a real estate license. Most states, however, demand a license, so you must meet these requirements before you can begin this rewarding vocation. Your role will be comparable to that of a salesperson.
Advantages of becoming a DSA agent –
- It is not necessary to have a college diploma to work as a DSA loan representative. A DSA loan agent might come from any educational background.
- It is not a demanding profession; you can work whenever you want.
- Students who are still enrolled in school can work as DSA loan agents.
- Each loan obtained with your referral code earns you a commission. Your commission will increase as the loan amount increases.
Not only does the DSA loan agent benefit from their work, but the consumer benefits as well if they apply for a loan through DSAs, such as –
- Any issues you may have can be easily and quickly resolved by the agent.
- There are several loan products to choose from when it comes to the loan product you’re looking for.
- The DSA is accessible for any after-sales service you may require.
What is the procedure for registering a bank or a non-bank financial institution (NBFC) as a DSA?
You can simply register for DSA online by carefully following the steps below:
- Submit your application on the official website of the bank or NBFC of your choosing.
- The following step is to complete the payment.
- After you’ve finished paying and submitting your application, your bank or NBFC will contact you to verify your paperwork for DSA partner registration.
- The bank or NBFC’s legal team will begin the due procedure by reviewing your documentation, previous credit history, and credit score.
- A bank or NBFC will submit the DSA agreement once all of the documentation and essential information have been checked by them and they are happy with your application.
- The agreement is signed and then submitted.
- A DSA loan agent will be issued to you by a bank or NBFC.
After receiving the DSA loan agent code, you become a DSA partner for the bank or NBFC. To upload the loan document, you’ll need that code. In addition, you will receive a commission on loans obtained through the recommendation of your code. To make the DSA loan agent process more manageable, you can apply for it on different finance platforms.
Documents Required –
The documents needed to verify the DSA loan agent may range from one institution to the next. However, for the loan DSA partner registration, you must supply the following documentation:
- 2-3 passport size photographs
- PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voters ID/ Passport
- Any utility bill for the last six months can be provided for address proof.
- Bank transaction data cor bank statements for the three months before the DSA loan agent application date is required. If you’re applying as an individual, you’ll need to fill out your personal information first, then your firm’s information.
- Certificates of all educational qualifications (Many banks and NBFCs do not demand this.)
- Form 16 of the most recent income tax returns from a certified CA.
- If you’re applying as an institution, you’ll need the company’s registration information.
- GSTIN details (only if applicable)
To summarise, both financial institutions and consumers benefit from the services of a loan DSA. To get started, all you need is a basic understanding of finance and the ability to persuade people with good interpersonal skills and efficiency.
How to Earn Commission of 2.5% – Become a business loan DSA agent with Lendingkart
What is Direct selling agents (DSA) and How its work?
Why Is Loan DSA A Great Business Opportunity In 2021-2022?
NBFC DSA Registration
NBFC Channel Partner
How to get business loan for textile business
Difference between tin tan vat pan dsc and din
how to withdraw pf amount online using uan
Business Ideas for Women
10 Business Ideas after Lock Down
Business Skills are Needed to Run Business
Business loan for women
Agriculture business plan
Dairy farm loan
Small Scale Industries in India
GST Registration Online
Aadhar Card Status
PAN Card Correction & Update
Aadhaar Card Download
PAN Card Apply Online
Instant PAN Card through Aadhaar
PAN Card Mistakes – To Avoid
How to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card
PAN Card Details Search By Name, DoB, PAN Number & Address
What is a Cancelled Cheque