Business Loan in Delhi NCR for Small Business
In the capital city of Delhi, where every year, people flood in from small towns and outskirts of the city to get a job or to start their own business, applying for a business loan can be difficult and exhausting and can put your patience to the test. The requirement of collateral and various documents exhausts you and no one guarantee whether your application will be sanctioned or not. Setting up your own business has a lot of aspects such as buying a piece of land or renting a shop, bringing in the materials for sale and many more. These steps require a whole bunch of money, and everyone is not necessarily wealthy enough to manage so much. This is where banks come to the rescue with their facility of applying for business loans. It is a pretty simple process, and banks prove to be of great help.
Things Required for a Business Loan:
If you are applying for a business loan, then there are some things you need to have and some points you must remember:-
- Have credit– If you are applying for a business loan, then make sure that you have a good amount of personal credit to show the lender that you are well off to pay the loan later.
- Collateral– Collateral proves to be a backup and can save your business in case of an emergency.
- Age of business– If your business is new, then you might face problems in getting a loan as lenders ask for an experience of at least two years. The lenders find it risky to give funds to a new business as it might fail to flourish.
While applying for a business loan, you need to keep the following things in mind:-
- You should be an Indian citizen.
- You should be between the ages of 25 and 55.
- Your business should have had existed for at least two
- You should have filed your income tax returns for your business for the past one year.
- You also require a bunch of documents such as identity proof, address proof, KYC documents, your business certificate, bank statement for the past month and business pan card.
- Annual turnover should be of at least Rs.3 lakh.
Benefits of Taking a Business Loan:
1. Lower interest rates:–
Taking loans from banks can prove to be advantageous as banks provide business loans with lower interest rates, which can benefit the applicant in the future.
2. Options available:-Banks have a lot of options for an applicant to choose from, and it gives the applicant liberty to choose a convenient and easy option.
Lendingkart makes the cumbersome process of applying for a business loan easy as we do not ask for collateral and the interest rates are fairly low as well. We also have partnered with companies like Flipkart, Snap deal and Paytm. We also provide loans all across the country, including smaller towns.
How to apply for Business Loans at Lendingkart?
The process of applying for business loans at lending is pretty easy and involves only a few steps.
- Fill the form:-
As soon as you will go onto the LendingKart website, i.e. app.LendingKart.com a form will appear on the screen which needs to be filled. You will have to enter the details related to you and your business.
- Upload the documents:-
All the documents mentioned above need to be uploaded for your application to be considered.
- Apply and get approved:-
If all goes well, then your application will be sanctioned, and it will be disbursed to you within three days.
Fees and Rates:
Up to 2 years
Bi-weekly or monthly
Rs.50000 to Rs.2 crore