Business loan in BangaloreBangalore is a rapidly growing business town and has come a long way to being a place of busy commercial activity. This change can be traced back to the evolution of software sectors in and around the city which has in turn led to the rise in the business of malls, restaurants, recreational activities, etc. This being the case, many individuals come up with ideas of starting businesses of their own with many more working hard to mark their success. This eventually has led to the need for finance to fund startups ending up in the requirement of business loans. To fulfill the financial needs of booming businessmen, many banks, private financial companies and NBFC’s (Non-Banking Financial Company) provide business loans in Bangalore. The loans are disbursed at different interest rates based on the eligibility and need of the business. The process involves applying for a business loan which will be approved after proving the business owner’s ability to repay the amount through profits gained from the business. Though there are many banks that offer business loans, NBFC’s prove to be a little lenient in terms of business vintage and other factors related to the loan. Among many such NBFC’s Lendingkart offers a hassle-free process with simple documentation, low-interest rates and flexible loan tenures.
About UsLendingkart Finance Pvt Ltd. is an RBI registered NBFC providing financial services in India. We have a workforce of around 500 employees working in 135 cities across 22 states. We offer a wide range of financial services including micro-finance services, agricultural loan, investments, advisory, treasury and corporate banking. We make the loan process hassle-free by using technology and tools to access the ability and eligibility of our customers in a flash.
Our Business LoanOur Business loan is designed in such a way that it proves beneficial for SMEs and MSMEs to expand their businesses. Since our loans are easily available, our customers can focus more on the development of their concern rather than worrying much about their financial crisis. We also provide business loans against any kind of collateral that has a decent market value. By availing our exclusive benefits you can achieve your business goals and fulfill your dreams.
Our Exclusive Benefits and FeaturesLendingkart has exclusive and attractive benefits like quick loan approval, flexible tenure and low-interest rates. Below listed are the features and benefits that our customers can avail while applying for a business loan:
- If you are a business owner who wishes to apply for a loan, you can check your eligibility online using our online tools.
- Loans are generally disbursed within 3 days of approval of your loan.
- Business loan up to Rs 1 crore can be availed on an EMI basis without any collateral or security.
- The amount sanctioned depends on the size of the business and profits generated so far.
- Customers are free to choose their amount repayment tenure ranging from 1month to 1 year.
- We are transparent with our customers with regard to the charges involved in every stage of the process.
- We offer a very low loan processing fee costing around just 1% of the total amount sanctioned.
- We do not charge any amount for foreclosure.
- We offer very little pre-payment charges.
- Hassle-free documentation.
- If you have a higher credit score or if you grant a security or collateral for availing your business loan, you will be charged a lower interest rate.
Business Loan in Bangalore FAQs:
1. What is the minimum amount of loan available?
Lendingkart offers a loan amount from 50,000 to 1 Crore.
2. Are there any pre-closure charges?
No, there are no Pre-closure charges.
3. How long does it take for the loan amount to be disbursed?
The loan amount will be disbursed within 3 working days.
4. How is the loan amount calculated?
The loan amount depends on the profit generated by the firm in the last 3 years, the ability of the firm to repay the amount, etc.
5. How do I know if I am eligible for a business loan?
Through our online tools you can check your eligibility to apply for a business loan in LendingKart.