Rs. 18/KL for motor spirit, Rs. 16/KL for high-speed diesel for ‘B’/’DC’ retail outlets site
Rs. 48/KL for motor spirit and Rs. 41/KL for high-speed diesel for ‘A’/’CC’ retail outlet site
Rs. 100 for rural retail outlets and Rs. 1000 for regular retail outlets
For dealer owned/company leased: Rs. 5 lakhs for rural site and Rs. 15 lakhs for regular site.
For company-owned: Rs. 10 lakh for rural site and Rs. 30 lakh for regular site.
These figures are the initial figures and does not involve the working capital requirements and the cost of building the petrol pump. On the basis of all these figures, it is only necessary to get a business loan for your petrol pump. You would have a steady flow of income which you can use to repay the loan over a period of time.
Features and Benefits of Business Loans for Petrol Pump:
As similar to normal loans, business loans can be availed off from banks, Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) and digital NBFCs. Digital NBFCs are the revolutionary way of getting a business loan.
- Large range of loan amount: Business loans of up to Rs. 2 crores can be availed of. Smaller business amount loans of Rs. 50,000 are also available. A bigger loan amount would be enough to get the petrol pump started as well as be enough for working capital.
- Short processing time: loan processing time is really quick. The applicant doesn’t have to wait for months on end to get the loan approved and in your account.
- Flexible tenure: Business loans can have a tenure of up to 36 months. The applicant would have sufficient time to repay the loan off.
- Repayment options: One can choose to repay off their loans in a variety of ways. Monthly or bi-weekly. Some loans even allow you to repay them off when you have particularly good sales.
- Shorter disbursal time: The time to get your loan amount is as short as 3 days. Most banks take up to 8-10 days to get your loan amount disbursed.
- Low-interest rates: The interest rates are determined using big data and analytics. The interest rate is carefully decided and differs from case to case. You would get only the best interest rate for your petrol pump.
The eligibility criteria to get a business loan from a bank or an NBFC is not long.
- The applicant has to be an Indian citizen.
- Age of applicant must be between 21 to 55 years.
- If your business is already established and you are applying for a loan, you must be in operation for more than 6 months. This will differ among different financial institutes.
- Most business loans require a minimum turnover amount. For example, minimum turnover of Rs. 90,000 or more in the months before your loan application.
- The business must not be in the blacklist or the excluded list.
- The location of the business also must not be in a specific location.
- Bank Statement
- Address Proof of applicant: Aadhar card, Driver’s license etc.
- Identity Proof of applicant: PAN card, Driver’s license etc.
- Proof of business registration
- Partnership Deed
- Company PAN card
How to Apply for Online Petrol Pump Business Loan through Lendingkart:
- Submit Application: Go to Lendingkart.com and submit an application for the loan of your choice. You would have to enter all the details regarding your business and your details too.
- Upload documents: All the documents mentioned in the section above must be submitted digitally online to the website.
- Get approved: If all goes well and your loan is approved, your application will be sanctioned and disbursed to you within 3 days.
Fees and charges that you would have to pay as an applicant on LendingKart are as follows:
Between 15% and 27%
One time processing fee
Up to 2 years
Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 2 crores
Monthly or Bi-weekly