Need for a Loan for Chartered AccountantsA Chartered Accountant in India can secure a loan for one or more of the following purposes:
- Purchase of equipment
- Business expansion
- Construction of the business premises
- Renovation of the business premises
- Cash for working capitals
- Finance work-related foreign trips, seminars and conferences
- Other business requirements
Features of a loan for Chartered AccountantsAny business loan for a Chartered Accountant or loan for Company Secretary provides the following advantages that make it accessible. Let us consider the features of any such professional loan.
- No collateral required
- Attractive interest rates
- Flexible loan repayment tenure from 36 months to 60 months
- Simple application process
- Quick disbursement
- Convenient repayment options
- Minimum documentation
- After-sales service and support from the vendor
Interest Rates for a loan for Chartered Accountants in IndiaLoans for Chartered Accountants or Company Secretaries in India are professional loans and are offered at a slightly higher rate of interest than the regular personal loans. These rates of interest can be either Diminishing Rate of Interest or a Flat Rate of Interest. A Diminishing Rate of Interest means that the interest applies only to the outstanding principal amount. In this way, you pay to reduce EMIs as you move along the loan tenure. A Flat Rate of Interest is a fixed rate that remains constant along with the loan tenure. The EMI will remain fixed as it is repaid throughout your loan tenure. Generally, the interest rates of loans for Chartered Accountants range from 11% to 20%. These rates depend on several factors, like:
- Applicant’s credit history
- Annual turnover
- Debt to income ratio
- Number of years of operation of service
- The financial health of your business
- Type of lender
- Lender credit policies applicable at that time
Here is an overview of the terms of the loan for chartered accountants or company secretary.
Rate of Interest
Up to ₹1cr lakhs
1 to 2% per month
Up to 36 months
1 to 2.0 % One time
Eligibility Criteria to take a loan for Chartered Accountants
All personal and professional loans come with their own set of eligibility criteria that needs to be fulfilled for the credit to be approved. The required conditions to secure a loan for Chartered Accountants are as follows:
- The applicant needs to be a professional Chartered Accountant
- The applicant must be practising the trade successfully for at least two years
- The applicant must be a licensed self-employed professional and possess a CA license issued by the ICFAI.
- Age of the applicant should be minimum 21 and maximum 65 years (The age criteria differs from one lender to a lender).
Documents Required to borrow a loan for Chartered Accountants
Certain documents are required to be submitted by the applicant before the loan for Chartered Accountants gets sanctioned. Here is an overview of the required documents.
- Identity Proof-PAN Card of the Company /Firm/ individual.
- KYC documents – Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voters ID card/driving license/Pan Card.
- Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voters ID Card/Driving License
- Bank Statements for the last six months
- Latest ITR, Balance sheet and Profit & Loss a/c for the previous 2 years, duly attested by a CA.
- Proof of Business -ITR / Trade license
- Other documents as required by the lender
Why Choose Lendingkart?
Lending Kart is a popular NBFC offering loans for Charted Accountants. With us, acquiring a loan is hassle-free with a processing time of just 72 hours. Also, the rate of interest we offer is very less when compared to other competitors with a substantial amount of loan as per the needs of the borrower. Moreover, we do not require any security or collateral when it comes to applying a loan. In all, our system is fast and convenient.