E-commerce has been expanding quickly in India over the years, giving online shoppers a choice and diversity of goods tailored to their preferences at affordable costs and delivered conveniently to their homes. India has a sizable market due to its extensive population, high internet and connectivity penetration, and continually growing economy. Another element fueling the click of a mouse sales of everything under the sun is the growth of digital transactions. The major companies in the Indian market include Myntra, a marketplace and other websites that focus on particular products.
Why You Should Use Myntra To Conduct Online Business
Given its flexible policies and wealth of benefits, Myntra is a wise choice for sellers. Myntra provides the following advantages to its sellers:
- You will get the minimum number of refunds that Myntra guarantee, even if your sales aren’t outstanding.
- Before a stock complies with Myntra’s policies and rules, you can sell it elsewhere.
- Selling on Myntra eliminates the need for sellers to invest in lease/land, store installation personnel, etc. All it needs to do is run an actual store.
- There are few overhead costs. When you sell on Myntra, you are not required to pay any land costs, store setup costs, rent labor costs, or other costs related to maintaining the physical store.
- Millions of people use Myntra across the country. So, if you’re considering selling your goods on Myntra, you’ll have access to Myntra’s consumer base. As a result, it might increase the volume of sales you generate.
- When you register as a “seller” on Myntra, you will have total control over your goods. You will be able to control your product catalog, sales, online store, and item quantity and quality.
- Myntra manages the entire marketing and social media advertising approach. It implies that merchants don’t need to consider it. As a result, it enables vendors to retain their quality standards while focusing on the sales of their goods.
- Access to cutting-edge designers is available after you become an active seller on Myntra. You can create your item with the help of these fashion professionals. They help you balance your product by curating it to the most recent trends.
The Difficulties Faced By Online Sellers And The Function Of Finance
A seller on an e-commerce site like Myntra has a lot of growth opportunities. As a digital retailer, you must beat the competition by cutting lead times, managing inventory effectively, making pricing decisions, meeting consumer expectations, etc. To overcome these obstacles in a B2C market, financing is essential. Myntra seller finance may be the best credit alternative to support the company’s rapid expansion. The prominent roles of finance are to increase and properly stock your inventory, assist in accessing various marketplaces and increase product category diversity.
Features Of Myntra Seller Business Loan
1. Basic Eligibility Criteria
NBFC’s have mapped out their independent paths of finance alternatives to offer online seller financing to potential borrowers. The eligibility requirements for the two approaches could differ. However, the following can be said to sum up the requirements:
- At least a year must have passed since the company opened for business.
- A minimum of Rs. 2,00,000 must be spent on sales per month.
Minimum Business Vintage
|Monthly Business Sales Minimum||
2. Documents Required for Myntra Seller Business Loan
It is required to separate the documentation for online sellers according to the financing source:
Similar to conventional loans, the following are required for Myntra seller financing:
- Valid documents for personal and business KYC
- Residential address proof, driving license.
- Id proofs: Voter card, Ration card, Passport, Aadhar Card.
- Current Bank account with last 6-month statement.
After learning about the numerous Myntra seller financing alternatives, the qualities that distinguish these loans from others are:
- Customized financing options developed by lenders using data analysis.
- Processing of loan applications quickly.
- A broad range of loan amounts, or twice your market sales worth.
3. Myntra Seller Cash Advances
Card payments are used in the E-commerce payment process, thus temporarily locking up the seller’s capital. Modern loans for online retailers make sure that the company has access to enough cash to cover a variety of needs through Merchant Cash Advance. According to the number of card purchases. It varies from a regular loan in that it provides advance while relying on future receivables from the seller that are discounted to the lender. The benefit is that the lender collaborates with the point-of-sale service provider to have access to reliable credit card sales data. The documentation necessary for this sort of financing are:
- Credit card statement
- Valid documents for personal and business KYC
- Current Bank account with last 6-month statement
Benefits Of Myntra Seller Financing
- You can apply for a loan at any time, from the convenience of your home or workplace, by visiting the lenders’ portal.
- With the help of a suitable credit solution, the seller’s business profile could significantly improve. To increase sales, one might diversify by using several e-commerce platforms.
- The majority of conventional lenders continue to use the EMI system of payments. Additionally, to help sellers with their cash flow, Fintech lenders provide the option of fortnightly payments.
- The majority of Myntra seller business loans are unsecured; thus, collateral is not required. As a result, the seller is free from mental tension.