Who is Eligible to get a business loan in Ahmedabad?A person who currently is running a business with good earnings or wishes to start a new business can go for a business loan. Different banks have different criteria to validate how much and whom to give. This is based on.
- Type of the business- like Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Ltd or Public Ltd.
- Turnover of the company.
- Profit of the company.
- The cash flow of the company.
- Track record and the affairs of the company.
How much Business loan can an entrepreneur get in Ahmadabad?
It is based on the years, turnover and profit of a company. Banks decide on the loan amount it can give to companies and business houses (new and old) considering such factors. Based on the amount of profit an entrepreneur is making and the entrepreneur management to pay the EMI with the cash flow, the loan amount can be decided.
Documents required to be submitted to the bank to obtain a business loan in Ahmadabad:
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Proof of Continuity Of Business
- Proof of Ownership of Office or Residence
- Bank Statement 6 Months
- Board Resolution
- CA Certified Account Statement for the last two years
- Last two years ITR of Co-Applicants.
Which of the organisations or banks should be chosen to apply for a business loan?
This is the most important decision that an entrepreneur is supposed to make while applying for a business loan. Many banks provide companies with business loans in a convenient manner, but also, there are many organisations out there which provide unsecured business loans to the eligible entrepreneurs and business houses or companies.
Lendingkart is one of the organisations which can instantly provide an unsecured business loan to eligible companies.
Perks of choosing Lending Kart:
- 100% online process
- Very few documents required (bank statements and VAT or GST returns only)
- No collateral required
- Receive the loan within three days of application.
Hence, as compared to banks, lending kart proves to be a better option for business loans.