Kolhapur is the largest city in South Maharashtra and an important industry and tourism hub. The city’s most well-known product is the Kolhapuri chappal, a handcrafted buffalo braided leather shoe that is locally dyed using vegetable colors. The business hub of Kolhapur, which has about 300 factories, exports goods worth 15 billion rupees daily. The film industry and tourism are two more sectors of the Kolhapur economy that are expanding, and the city has emerged as the industry’s leading hub for Marathi movies.
With the easy availability of business loans, expanding an existing business with borrowed capital has become more straightforward. Whether it is a chain of hotels or a manufacturing company, business loans can help businesses grow their infrastructure and maintain day-to-day operations.
Lendingkart can assist you with unsecured customized business loans to meet the needs of SMEs and start-ups.
Consider Using Lendingkart If You Are Exploring The Following Scenarios
- A business loan for operating capital
Every entrepreneur requires a steady stream of working money to keep their firm operating correctly. If you want to pay your employee’s salary, buy office supplies, pay bills, or for any other reason, you will need working capital. As a result, you could occasionally run into a cash flow problem in managing day-to-day business operations. You can resolve this issue by obtaining a working capital business loan.
- Business loan to purchase various types of equipment
In the state of Maharashtra, Kolhapur boasts a sizable manufacturing infrastructure. Modern, inexpensive, and quick machinery is essential to the successful operation of a manufacturing company. If you modernize your factory with such technology, your business can grow to new pinnacles.
- Business loan to expand your assets
The infrastructure of Kolhapur is changing as the city develops into a contemporary one. The town features many malls and multiplexes to meet its residents’ needs. The areas from which the city’s enterprises operate are changing just as the city’s more excellent infrastructural space is. Nowadays, many still adhere to the notion of book judgment.
To meet your potential future customers, having a modern office with quality furnishings has become crucial. Therefore, giving your office a contemporary design is imperative, but doing so is not cheap. For this reason, Lendingkart enables you to obtain a business loan to upgrade your workplace’s infrastructure.
- Business loan to grow your company
Every business person has an ambition of growing their company outside their current region. Now, fintech companies know your needs to grow your company both inside and outside the city, vertically and horizontally. So that you can grow your business both inside and outside of Kolhapur, Lendingkart assists you in obtaining the right business loan.
Business Loan Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required
You might need a loan as a business owner to stabilize the influx and flow of cash entering and exiting your company. Lendingkart offers quick access to financing, which can help you keep your business operating. Moreover, an established firm can be renovated, new equipment can be purchased, the business can grow, and working capital can be increased. The minimum and maximum loans offered are Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 2 crores, respectively.
Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Concerning a Private Limited or Limited Company, the business must have a net yearly income of more than Rs. 1.5 lakhs to qualify for loans up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
- The net yearly income of the firm must be greater than Rs. 3 lakhs for loans beyond Rs. 15 lakhs.
- For a Self Employed professional: To qualify for the loan, the professional must have the necessary training and credentials. Online resources include a list of requirements. For example, medical professionals, engineers, chartered accountants, and management consultants must demonstrate their credentials.
- For a proprietorship business or a limited liability company: To satisfy the basic requirements of the potential lender, the company must have profit and loss statements. Before approving the business loan, Lendingkart evaluates the borrower’s capacity for repayment.
Additional requirements for business loan eligibility
- The borrower’s age should fall between 21 and 65.
- The company should have generated cash earnings over the previous two fiscal years.
- A licensed chartered accountant must audit the company’s balance sheet.
Business Loan Requirements Document
Photo ID Proof
- Passport-size photographs
- Valid Aadhaar card, Voter ID, or Passport.
- The borrower’s certified bank statements from the previous six months
Proof of Business
- Trade License or Sales Tax Certificate
- Ownership Documents
- Deed of Partnership or Sole Proprietorship
- Income Tax Returns for the Past Two Financial Years
- Profit and Loss Statements for the Past Two Financial Years
- Previous Balance Sheets
How To Calculate EMI For A Business Loan
Lendingkart provides business loans with annual interest rates of 18%.
The following formula can be used to get the interest rate for the company loan:
E = P x r x (1+r) n/(1+r) n-1,
Where E is the required monthly payment, P is the loan’s principal amount, n is the loan’s term, and r is the interest rate, which is estimated monthly.
Why Is Lendingkart The Best Choice For A Business Loan?
- The loans are offered to medium-sized and small businesses individualized business loans.
- The loan application procedure eliminated pointless red tape in the administrative process.
- The user-friendly interface makes the application procedure quick and straightforward. Additionally, Lendingkart offers business loans between Rs 50,000 and Rs 2,000,000. The more excellent window increases the likelihood of approval.
- Compared to the 59-minute business loan program, the loans are offered more quickly to businesses. A loan can be issued in as little as three working days, and the entire process is online.
- Lendingkart offers unsecured commercial loans. To put it another way, demand collateral is not required to grant a loan, and it uses machine learning algorithms and big data to assess which business loans are best for borrowers. Consequently, be sure that the interest rates on your business loan are reasonable.
- A tenure of 12 to 36 months is offered. In case you need an extended term, we also provide a 6-month cushion—no additional hidden fees. The entire loan application process we use is open and honest.
- Finally, a flexible repayment option is provided. You can make biweekly and monthly repayments through the portal. Moreover, you can arrange your payback under your terms.
Relevant Information For Business Loans In Kolhapur
The following are some essential details a business owner should be aware of if the company has taken out a business loan:
- The monthly interest payments made by the borrower on the principal amount are tax deductible and must be listed as a business expense. Additionally, the principal sum is a component of gross income and is not considered when determining taxable income.
- The business loan the borrower took out is not taxable because it is not considered a part of the income. Any business loan, including term loans, working capital loans, microloans, small company loans, equipment financing, letters of credit, and bill discounting, is considered tax-deductible. It includes interest paid on the principal amount as well as tax benefits.
- A firm may also deduct interest payments on a personal loan. To comprehend the interest component in the equated monthly installments, one can once more contact the banker.