PM Kisan – Registration, Beneficiary Status & Latest Updates
PM Kisan Refund: Ineligible farmers should return the installment amount to govt; here’s how
The state’s minister of agriculture claims that 21 lakh of the farmers chosen in Uttar Pradesh were found to be ineligible for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- How can I return the ineligible amount?
- Go to the PM Kisan website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/RefundCategory.aspx
- Select Online Refund
- Select “Select this option to refund the sum online now if the payment was not made earlier.”
- Search from the list of choices like Aadhar Number, Account Number, and Mobile Number
- Enter the Captcha Code
- Select “Get Data.”
- Select the Refund Payment checkbox, then type your email address and other contact information
- To make the payment, choose the bank under the payment page.
For the upcoming PM Kisan installment, your e-KYC should be before 07-09-2022.
News Updated Date: 14th September 2022
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th Installment May Be Delayed Here’s Why
On Wednesday, the eKYC deadline for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, also known as PM Kisan Yojana, expired. As a result, the beneficiary farmers must now wait for the central program’s 12th installment. Farmers expect the PM Kisan Yojana for their 12th payment to be distributed by the Center soon, but there may be a slight delay in doing so.
The 12th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana may take some time to reach the farmers’ accounts because neither the state’s approval process nor the FTO generation or payment confirmation is indicated in the farmers’ status. It means State administrations have not yet begun checking the farmers’ documentation and must wait for a while in such a predicament.
News Updated Date: 12th September 2022
PM Kisan Next (12th) Installment Credit
The Prime Minister of India has, under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme, taken the initiative to support the farmers and their families by providing them with income. All the beneficiaries under this will be awarded a total of ₹ 6,000. It was only on the 31st of May, 2022 that the 11th installment of the scheme was distributed. Now, it has been reported that the 12th installment would be distributed only post 1st September 2022.
In other news, the eKYC deadline has been extended by the central government to July 31st, 2022 from May 31st, 2022. eKYC is a mandatory requirement and is part of the eligibility criteria for anyone who wishes to get financial benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme. The amount will then be automatically transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
News Updated Date: 20th July 2022
₹6,000 Yearly Benefit: Farming Families That Are Not Eligible
On May 31st, 2022, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi released the newest and the 11th installments of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme.. Under the scheme, more than 10 crore families are liable to receive a financial benefit. However, there are a few families that the scheme is now excluding. They are farmer families holding constitutional posts, officers who are either serving or retired from the State or Central government and from the Public Sector Undertakings along with Government Autonomous bodies.
The scheme now also excludes professionals such as engineers, doctors, lawyers, and retired pensioners who receive a monthly pension of above ₹ 10 K. In addition, all the citizens who paid their income tax for the last assessment year are also out of the eligibility criteria.
News Updated Date: 18th July 2022
PM KISAN eKYC Deadline Extends Till July 31
There is good news for lakhs of eligible farmers as now they can do their mandatory eKYC till July 31. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme, it has been decided the government extend the deadline from May 31 to July 31. So, for now, the eligible farmers have more than a month to still get done with this mandatory requirement.
It must be noted that the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, released the 11th installment of financial benefits under the scheme back on May 31st. As per the reports, the Prime Minister also made a transfer of ₹ 21,000 crores to the beneficiary farmer families. The families that benefited from such a transfer were about 10 crores.
The scheme was launched in 2019 to provide income support to all landholder farmer families with cultivable land.
News Updated Date: 28th June 2022
The Prime Minister of India launches PM Kisan or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to credit the monetary benefits directly to the accounts of the farmers. Approximately 10 crores of farmers in this country are the beneficiaries of this scheme. PM, in his recent rally, announced that the farmers who are eligible for this scheme would soon get their next installment of the benefits.
In order to access the benefits of the next installments, farmers must update their KYC details of the account registered with the PM Kisan Scheme.
PM Kisan Registration
The government of India has made it extremely easy for the farmers to register themselves for all the schemes that are offered to them. The registration can be done in two ways. The procedure for each is given below.
- To register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, you must visit the official website of the PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- Visit the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’
- You will get redirected to the registration form.
- Mention your Aadhaar Number, fill out the captcha code, and select the state in which you reside. Then click on the ‘Search’
- On the next page, you will have to provide all the information related to your lands, such as survey number, account number, and the size of the land.
- To conclude the process, click on the ‘Save’ option.
Registration through mobile
- You can also register yourself by sending an SMS. Open the Message application on your phone type Kisan GOV REG <NAME>, <STATE>, <DISTRICT>, <BLOCK>. Send it on the 51969 or 7738299899.
- Give a call to the call center of the PM Kisan on their toll-free number 1800-180-1551. After the call is placed, the agent will come to you and help you with the process.
- Registration via a mobile phone app is also possible. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi app is available on the play store.
PM Kisan benefits:
Under this scheme, farmers get income assistance. Up to Rs.6000 are awarded to each farmer every year in installments. The installment patterns are given below in the tabular format:
To be eligible, farmers must own their land and actively participate in farming yearly. The farmland must be in its own name. A farmer’s family consisting of the husband, wife, and minor children is eligible for this scheme. The land should be up to 2 hectares. The money will directly be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Updates
In his recent speech in Himachal Pradesh, while talking about the 11th Instalment of the PM Kisan Nidhi, PM asked all the beneficiaries to update their accounts with KYC and Link it with Aadhaar before 31st July. Earlier KYC Update date was till 31st May 2022. This has now been extended for two months. Before 31st March 2022, farmers could authenticate and update their eKYC online by using their Aadhaar Card and OTP on their registered number. Now to update their KYC, farmers need to visit their nearest CSC center. Their KYC will be updated after the biometric authentication.
How to check your name in the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Yojana?
After the authentication is done, eligible farmers can get the benefits if their name is mentioned in the beneficiary list. You can check whether your name is mentioned in the beneficiary list or not by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, look for the ‘Farmers Corner’.
- In that section, you will find ‘Beneficiary Status’; click on it.
- You will be redirected to the page next page, ‘Beneficiaries list under PMKisan’
- That page provides all the necessary information like the state, district, sub-district, block, and village. You have to select the appropriate information from the drop-down menu.
- Verify all the information that you have provided before clicking on the ‘Get Report.’
- A new page will load with the beneficiary list.
How to check the beneficiary status of the PM Kisan Yojana?
Once you get your beneficiary confirmation through mention in the beneficiary list, you wait till the benefits are deposited into your bank account. Meanwhile, you can check the status of your benefits online.
- pmkisan.gov.in is the website you need to visit.
- There is a separate section dedicated to farmer issues ‘Farmers Corner’ click on it.
- Under the drop-down menu, you will find another tab, ‘Beneficiary Status’. Click on it.
- The new web page will open. You need to provide your Aadhaar Number or the Aadhaar linked Bank account number.
- Click on the ‘Get Data’ tab to further the process.
- All the details regarding your installment status will be displayed on the screen.
PM kisan FAQs:
1. What can we do if the amount is not credited?
2. Can I edit my PM Kisan details?
3. In how many days the registration is approved?
4. Can a husband and wife Register separately for the benefits?
5. What is the last date of the PM Kisan Samman Yojana registration?
News About Farmers
Contrary To The Assertions Of The PM, The Government Paid Rs. 1,360 Cr. To People Who Were Ineligible For The PM KISAN Yojana
On December 25, the prime minister said that the government deposited Rs. 18,000 crores in the bank accounts of more than 9 crores (90 million) farmer households under PM- KISAN Yojana.
From the start of the PM-KISAN Yojana in 2019 till July 2020, Rs. 1,364.13 crores have fallen into the wrong hands. The money was distributed to ineligible individuals and farmers who have paid income taxes.
As of July 2020, more than 20 lakh individuals participating in the PM-KISAN Yojana are ineligible and unworthy. All five installments were paid before realizing that many receivers did not deserve them according to the scheme’s exclusion criteria.
News Updated Date: 03rd October 2022
Millions Of Farmers Will Not Get At Least One PM Kisan Payment
In Andhra Pradesh, about 29% of farmers registered for the PM KISAN program have not yet obtained their rewards. Beneficiary farmers receive a sum of Rs 6,000 per year in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Only 1.6 % or 90,193 farmers of the state’s total registered beneficiaries were ineligible. However, the failure to obtain the farming input subsidies on time has resulted in approximately 29% of the recipients (16.61 lakh) not receiving one or more installments. As of June 2021, around 7% of the total beneficiaries (4,17,212 farmers) had not received any incentives, even though some had registered for the program as early as February 2019.
News Updated Date: 29th August 2022
Big announcement by Haryana Government for farmers
The Haryana Government recently made an announcement that would largely benefit the heirs of farmers who had taken loans and died afterward. Under this new waiver scheme, the heirs of the 17863 dead farmers would only need to pay back the principal loan amount and other costs such as interest and penalties would be waived.
This move would help the government recover Rs 174.38 crores out of the total outstanding amount of Rs 445.29 crores. The balance amount consists of outstanding interest and penal charges. The announcement, however, added that the interest and other charges would only be waived if the principal amount was deposited.
This announcement was well received and farmers expressed happiness about this step taken by the government of Haryana.
State Cooperative Minister Banwari Lal said this was a part of the Kisan Yojana and that it would serve to lighten the burden on the successors of dead farmers.
News Updated Date: 10th August 2022
Difference between Working Capital and Startup Loan
Working Capital Loan EMI Calculator
Difference Between Working Capital Loan and Term Loan
Loan for Chartered Accountants
Accounts Receivable Financing
Best Free Accounting Software for Small Business
Difference between tin tan vat pan dsc and din
how to withdraw pf amount online using ua
Business Ideas for Women
10 Business Ideas after Lock Down
Business Skills are Needed to Run Business
Business loan for women
Agriculture business plan
Dairy farm loan
Small Scale Industries in India
GST Registration Online
Aadhar Card Status
PAN Card Correction & Update
Aadhaar Card Download
PAN Card Apply Online
Instant PAN Card through Aadhaar
PAN Card Mistakes – To Avoid
How to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card
PAN Card Details Search By Name, DoB, PAN Number & Address
What is a Cancelled Cheque