PM Kisan – Registration, Beneficiary Status & Latest Updates
The Prime Minister of India launches PM Kisan or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to credit the monetary benefits directly to the accounts of the farmers. Approximately 10 crores of farmers in this country are the beneficiaries of this scheme. PM, in his recent rally, announced that the farmers who are eligible for this scheme would soon get their next installment of the benefits.
In order to access the benefits of the next installments, farmers must update their KYC details of the account registered with the PM Kisan Scheme.
PM Kisan Registration
The government of India has made it extremely easy for the farmers to register themselves for all the schemes that are offered to them. The registration can be done in two ways. The procedure for each is given below.
- To register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, you must visit the official website of the PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- Visit the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’
- You will get redirected to the registration form.
- Mention your Aadhaar Number, fill out the captcha code, and select the state in which you reside. Then click on the ‘Search’
- On the next page, you will have to provide all the information related to your lands, such as survey number, account number, and the size of the land.
- To conclude the process, click on the ‘Save’ option.
Registration through mobile
- You can also register yourself by sending an SMS. Open the Message application on your phone type Kisan GOV REG <NAME>, <STATE>, <DISTRICT>, <BLOCK>. Send it on the 51969 or 7738299899.
- Give a call to the call center of the PM Kisan on their toll-free number 1800-180-1551. After the call is placed, the agent will come to you and help you with the process.
- Registration via a mobile phone app is also possible. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi app is available on the play store.
PM Kisan benefits:
Under this scheme, farmers get income assistance. Up to Rs.6000 are awarded to each farmer every year in installments. The installment patterns are given below in the tabular format:
To be eligible, farmers must own their land and actively participate in farming yearly. The farmland must be in its own name. A farmer’s family consisting of the husband, wife, and minor children is eligible for this scheme. The land should be up to 2 hectares. The money will directly be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Updates
In his recent speech in Himachal Pradesh, while talking about the 11th Instalment of the PM Kisan Nidhi, PM asked all the beneficiaries to update their accounts with KYC and Link it with Aadhaar before 31st July. Earlier KYC Update date was till 31st May 2022. This has now been extended for two months. Before 31st March 2022, farmers could authenticate and update their eKYC online by using their Aadhaar Card and OTP on their registered number. Now to update their KYC, farmers need to visit their nearest CSC center. Their KYC will be updated after the biometric authentication.
How to check your name in the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Yojana?
After the authentication is done, eligible farmers can get the benefits if their name is mentioned in the beneficiary list. You can check whether your name is mentioned in the beneficiary list or not by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, look for the ‘Farmers Corner’.
- In that section, you will find ‘Beneficiary Status’; click on it.
- You will be redirected to the page next page, ‘Beneficiaries list under PMKisan’
- That page provides all the necessary information like the state, district, sub-district, block, and village. You have to select the appropriate information from the drop-down menu.
- Verify all the information that you have provided before clicking on the ‘Get Report.’
- A new page will load with the beneficiary list.
How to check the beneficiary status of the PM Kisan Yojana?
Once you get your beneficiary confirmation through mention in the beneficiary list, you wait till the benefits are deposited into your bank account. Meanwhile, you can check the status of your benefits online.
- pmkisan.gov.in is the website you need to visit.
- There is a separate section dedicated to farmer issues ‘Farmers Corner’ click on it.
- Under the drop-down menu, you will find another tab, ‘Beneficiary Status’. Click on it.
- The new web page will open. You need to provide your Aadhaar Number or the Aadhaar linked Bank account number.
- Click on the ‘Get Data’ tab to further the process.
- All the details regarding your installment status will be displayed on the screen.
PM kisan FAQs:
1. What can we do if the amount is not credited?
2. Can I edit my PM Kisan details?
3. In how many days the registration is approved?
4. Can a husband and wife Register separately for the benefits?
5. What is the last date of the PM Kisan Samman Yojana registration?
Difference between Working Capital and Startup Loan
Working Capital Loan EMI Calculator
Difference Between Working Capital Loan and Term Loan
Loan for Chartered Accountants
Accounts Receivable Financing
Best Free Accounting Software for Small Business
Difference between tin tan vat pan dsc and din
how to withdraw pf amount online using ua
Business Ideas for Women
10 Business Ideas after Lock Down
Business Skills are Needed to Run Business
Business loan for women
Agriculture business plan
Dairy farm loan
Small Scale Industries in India
GST Registration Online
Aadhar Card Status
PAN Card Correction & Update
Aadhaar Card Download
PAN Card Apply Online
Instant PAN Card through Aadhaar
PAN Card Mistakes – To Avoid
How to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card
PAN Card Details Search By Name, DoB, PAN Number & Address
What is a Cancelled Cheque